Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Fine, if you all want me outta here, I'm out.
  • 102 Comments sorted by
  • Sartori said:

...I did regret making `Alan Bingo Club` public...

Honestly, that was the only truly good part. It certainly wasn't obscene or otherwise offensive If he'd been a good sport about it, he could have gone down in history and maybe gotten some royalties.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • The regret was that I've more competition now, with more points for more topics and wildcards, the competition is now stiffer than ever haha
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • How many points for a posthumous Alan?

• And, I should clarify.  It's not like I want Alan gone.  And, actually, I'm not too worried.  I expect he'll be back well before anyone reaches 1552.
  • He'll be back tomorrow, and won't he be delighted when he sees how all of his supporters have come out of the woodwork to cheer him on?

I'm already starting to have sentimental daydreams, you know, like the obligatory flashback montage in any substantial modern bromance.
  • You don't have to leave, just stop posting.  :-$
  • iuventus said:

obligatory flashback montage.

Initially, read that as mortgage.
  • Remember the time Alan posted _____________________ ?
  • "Annabel", I'm not fond.

Off topic?

• what is this mess.....oy
  • I don't know what happened, so I'm just writing my thoughts... maybe... just maybe... you spend too much time in here, maybe you need to log in not so frequently so you don't have to go through all this.

And hey, what you wrote about being special and retarded, not cool man.
  • if you choose to go Alan then it is your choice. as it is your choice to post all over the forum (remember what I said about self censorship?) if you do the online equivalent of painting a big target on your head and run around yelling 'here I am ' people are bound to notice you.

your choice, not ours.

"its MY favourite song"
  • tweety said:

if you do the online equivalent of painting a big target on your head and run around yelling 'here I am ' people are bound to notice you.

image                                                                                           image

"Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • The devil made me do it .
  • Oh play nicely or my happy pill is going to wear off. And nobody wants that.

Alan is one of the greatest contributors to Frappdom, and who hasn't used his jukebox in times of need? Ok that doesn't sound how it did in my head, but I'm right, aren't I? 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!