Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Fine, if you all want me outta here, I'm out.
  • 102 Comments sorted by
  • Sartori said:

and every day starts anew .

I read that as ending "a stew" first pass across it. That really confused me.

I cringed to write it , its a bit of a Disney ending , but hey a new stew anew is the name of the game ;)
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • A stew anew a day keeps the doctor thoroughly confused, and wondering why you're constantly in his practise when there's nothing wrong with you, you damned hypochondriac. 
  • Kiyuri said:

A stew anew a day keeps the doctor thoroughly confused, and wondering why you're constantly in his practise when there's nothing wrong with you, you damned hypochondriac. 

I bloody love your posts.
    I just felt the need to say that.

Carry on.
    Post edited by Low at 2013-07-25 18:08:39

• Hey here is an idea: why don't we ALL go home and hire cheap Indian callcenter workforce to fill the boards with content?!
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Kiyuri said:

A stew anew a day keeps the doctor thoroughly confused, and wondering why you're constantly in his practise when there's nothing wrong with you, you damned hypochondriac. 

I saw my doctor last week and he said I was a hypochondriac and I said "Oh God , not that as well"
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I'm off to see Stewart Lee's standup show in October - Can't wait!
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • This is exactly like the Jukebox: post a going away message, get people to scream "no stay!" and feel better about yourself and come back. It's a repeating pattern and it needs to be adressed.

That said I think there is a place for everyone in this forum and I strongly think that Alan has a right to be here and discuss what he wants to. What pissed people off is something they should skip, or he could choose to simply not react to it.

Can you believe this is coming from ME? The one who left and deleted all his messages in the process?

Alan: seriously: no drama. You make it sound like EVERYBODY is ALWAYS against you when in fact they are not. Just stay, say what you need to, hang around and be you. We're all different and we all share our love for Goldfrapp in different ways. There is a place for everyone here, yourself included man.
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-07-25 19:00:38
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • I'm off to see Stewart Lee's standup show in October - Can't wait!

:-o m too!! I'm going to cheltenham to see him.

• folklore said:

I might be sitting next to you as I'm going on my own.  As its a mid-week night it was too much faff to organise other people to come along.  You know the Rap singers?  You've seen them yeah?  The Rap singers, on the Top of the Pops"....
  • The one's outside the Corn Exchange?
  • You know your stuff!  I shall go to bed sniggering to myself.  Cheers.  :)

• folklore said:

I'm off to see Stewart Lee's standup show in October - Can't wait!

Make sure to bring your friends
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Hahahaha!  Yeah, Alan, like you don't think you have an over-abundance of posts?  You've posted more in the last few days than most people have since it opened.  Just saying....It really seems like an obsession with being top poster.  Funny how you came back and obliterated the board when you were nearing losing top spot.

Just saying....
  • Sorry to burst the sentimental bubble here, but this is exactly what Alan was looking for.

Bravo, Alan! This thread beats any amount of Alan Bingos.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I got close to a double-bingo!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!