Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4410 Comments sorted by
  • Tragic

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Eddi R - Patience of Angels

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Prince - Kiss (extended mix)..... Funk my brains out....
  • REALLY!!!!

Eddi Reader - Sirens...no link sad to say..any song that can reference Jesus and David Essex has my vote.
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-25 02:31:42
  • Yes, really.... I'm funking til my toes curl....
  • I would join you (so to speak)  but I'm too tired!

Hence Eddi....right off to work I must go! Have a fun day all !!!!!!!!!!
  • I Break Horses - Denial
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Buckshot LeFonque - Music Evolution

A Buckshot Rebuttal / My Way (Doin' It)

Jungle Groove

Post edited by LuDux at 2013-07-25 04:52:34
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Midnight Juggernauts - The Crystal Axis

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • 'Drew'
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • 'Attention-Seeker' by Alanis Morissette
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Surround Sound from Empire of the Sun
  • I love Empire Of The Sun!

Now listening to 'Show-Off' by Alanis Morissette
  • Bat For Lashes - The Haunted Man
  • Life in Mono - Mono

The Outsider - Mono

Silicone - Mono

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-25 17:18:13

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!