Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
(leak talk in this thread)
  • 619 Comments sorted by
  • Where are you seeing it? thanks :)
  • Lolli: why not swallow some more words? I know you can drink my blood but apparently, no, definitelym asking for leaks is ok for you. F*ck your double standard b*tch.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • I trust you. And like I said: I'm still buying the album. As always. :)
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I know. You always get as much as possible for your collection.
    I'm still gutted after hearing the leak in full how bad it sounds compared to the actual end product.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • LOL, what's just happened?
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • You're funny Stranger. Revealing, in detail, how songs END before anyone could have possibly heard them is quite the opposite to actually getting to listen to it, innocently (as in not having the ending spoiled).
  • What part of SWALLOW was too hard for you dear? I can help you a bit but it won't be pleasant. It will be more like stuffing it back forcefully.
  • If it's that bad, then I really can't wait to hear the originals.
  • Everybody spoiled loads of stuff after the shows including lyrics and song details, even when a few songs leaked (and not the entire album). Spoilers are here. Don't like them? Take a walk off a cliff. Say hi to the rocks below for me.
  • Alan said:

If it's that bad, then I really can't wait to hear the originals.

You'll fall in love. The leak sounds appalling to say the least.
  • I love your poetry. LOL
  • Stranger said:

Alan said:

If it's that bad, then I really can't wait to hear the originals.

You'll fall in love. The leak sounds appalling to say the least.

Then I can't wait to fall in love. :)

As it is, I love the album already. Can't wait to love it even more. :)
  • Re-equalised causing too much high end noise (sharp s-ses that were de-essed in mastering), loud oversampled parts due to agressive Dynamic (Re-) Compression. Upsampling. Some exciters thrown in to cause a fuller sound by adding frequencies that are not there. And Drew is not the album version.

Good luck with that. My God what a massacre.
  • The album leaked in less than perfect quality. It happens quite frequently, especially in the early days before pressing and distribution. That matters to some people and doesn't to others.

Some will listen, some will hold off.

And besides, this is a hardcore fan forum. We're all buying the album. Some even multiple copies.

All will be well.

Sure, in a perfect world leaks wouldn't happen. But that's not the reality in this day and age.
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • It's funny to see you turn around. You were more of an electric Frapp fan before you heard it and when you heard it was mostly acoustic with loads of strings I remember you freaking out LOL.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!