Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 303 Comments sorted by
  • Cervus said:

Not in the least.

Why so pessimistic?
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I am better at extolling other peoples virtues than my own....family trait... :) Gordon is lovely though!!!!
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-14 02:57:43
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

I am better at extolling other peoples virtues than my own....family trait... :) Gordon is lovely though!!!!

You sound like a fascinating person.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I would also doubt that!..Hehehehe
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

I would also doubt that!..Hehehehe

Stop!
  • Sits on hands........
  • How are you doing this?
  • I have trained the dogs to type....thats why Molasses was spelled wrong,,,,,,hahaha
  • Cervus said:

I have trained the dogs to type....thats why Molasses was spelled wrong,,,,,,hahaha

Don't blame the dogs.
  • Hehehe We are very talented creatures but we have rather long claws.......
  • Like the hound of the Baskervilles?
  • Sort of....they are hounds but not remotely vicious daft things really...have naturally long claws that can't be cut too short.
  • How sharp are the claws?
  • Some of Oaks are nearly an inch long but they are not sharp at all...they get worn down but the blood vessels are quite near the end so they cannot be rimmed to close.
    i do prefer men with a bit more meat of their bones. but oooh la la la la la la la laaaaaa

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!