Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Who should remix the first single 'Drew'?
  • 96 Comments sorted by
  • Gag.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Totally.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • She sucks.

Grace Jones's outfits and Madonnas videos, in a budget package.
  • Of course, she's not perfect. But you have to admit, she's one of the most talented and creative artists in the world. She will be remembered by many and forever. She's bigger than Madonna, that's for sure.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Just admit it, Ch. PLEASE!
  • Ditto.
  • I don't have to admit that at all.

If I want talent and creativity, ill listen to Bjork.
  • Alan said:

Of course, she's not perfect. But you have to admit, she's one of the most talented and creative artists in the world. She will be remembered by many and forever. She's bigger than Madonna, that's for sure.

Madonna will never be outclassed, trust me (even if she made some crappy albums those five last years).
    Gaga is talented, but she has too many inspirations which make me feel like her being a simple copycat/imitator. No offense.
    Post edited by Vesper at 2013-07-24 16:46:03
  • @Chokka But if we want to stop reading about it...
  • We shall have fog by teatime.....
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

We shall have fog by teatime.....

I often think "what would the queen mum do?" :D!!!!

• chokka said:

Cervus said:

We shall have fog by teatime.....

I often think "what would the queen mum do?" :D!!!!

Turn in her grave? :)
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Let's just agree that everyone has favourite pop star they deserve
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • haha, indeed
  • Ditto.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!