Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
(leak talk in this thread)
  • 619 Comments sorted by
  • If people dont or wont buy the album , a leak or the Sept. date won`t convince them otherwise , I suggested this thread be made and its worked.............but the point Vesper is missing is that the smugness of listening to it is leaking out across other threads because someone can`t shut their bloody mouth and doesn`t own a dictionary .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-24 12:14:30
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

Can`t be bothered to reply

And by not doing so...
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I've been called all kinds of things in my life, and 'attention-seeking' is my latest. LOL

Thanks for the entertainment. :)
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • iuventus said:

Sartori said:

Can`t be bothered to reply

And by not doing so...

I`d already put an answer , deleted it and that was the placeholder while I wrote it .
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Alan said:

I've been called all kinds of things in my life, and 'attention-seeking' is my latest. LOL

Thanks for the entertainment. :)

Heres £50 to buy a new sense of self-awareness off Ebay .
  • Never mind.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-07-24 12:18:06
  • Alvar's fucking beautiful. I love how they just went with it. It progresses so naturally.
  • No worries @Sartori I take your bitter jealousy light-heartedly. ;)

Peace. :)

P.S. Correct, I don't own a dictionary. I try to improve my English, which is my second (if not third) language, by watching TV, reading newspapers, participating in forums where I'm asked to keep my mouth shut, talking to natives, etc. Again, I'm sorry for having infuriated you.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Alan said:

No worries @Sartori I take your bitter jealousy light-heartedly. ;)

P.S. Correct, I don't own a dictionary. I try to improve my English, which is my second (if not third) language, by watching TV, reading newspapers, participating in forums where I'm asked to keep my mouth shut, talking to natives, etc. Again, I'm sorry for having infuriated you.

Jealousy ? dude , if we were talking about Battlefield 4 yes , but TOU er...no , hearing it live was enough to last me until September . Dictionary - I was referring to your definition of "proactive" on the other thread . As I keep saying , I couldn`t care less if you have the leak or even the cd in your hand at all but YOU are winding up the board by posting about it across other threads .
  • Sartori said:

Alan said:

No worries @Sartori I take your bitter jealousy light-heartedly. ;)

Jealousy ? dude , if we were talking about Battlefield 4 yes , but TOU er...no , hearing it live was enough to last me until September . Dictionary - I was referring to your definition of "proactive" on the other thread . As I keep saying , I couldn`t care less if you have the leak or even the cd in your hand at all but YOU are winding up the board by posting about it across other threads .

I don't understand how I'm 'winding up' the board. In other words, I may not merely say that 'I listened to Tales of Us' in threads like:

'What are you listening to now'
    'What's your favorite album'
    'What's your favorite track'
    ???

Soooo sorry, deer, I'll make sure to ask for your permission as to what to post and where to post next time.
    Post edited by Alan at 2013-07-24 13:00:06
  • "It's in the trees! It's coming!!"
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • i always find it interesting that those who protest the most about listening to leaks are usually those who have been given the opportunity to have or hear an advance copy.....hmmmmm

if people want to listen to low quality version to get a sense of what the tracks are like...who cares....i don't feel guilty...i've already spent $146 US dollars for it and have nothing to show for it.

fin
  • Can't wait for Stranger now!
  • @stevil ditto.
  • Too bad The Leak is a big, fat lie, stevil.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!