Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
(leak talk in this thread)
  • 619 Comments sorted by
  • I think we should keep this thread. Where else should we talk about unreleased stuff???

By keeping it in a single thread, the forum looks cleaner.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Alan said:

Where can I see it?

When it leaks.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • That's gonna take forever.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • With all those M&Ms EVERYWHERE WHOA!
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Wetting myself...
  • Piss, M&Ms, and Lady Gaga: not a pretty image.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Beholder is in the eye of the beauty.
  • Hey. I only mentioned M&Ms.
  • I'm sure Lady Gaga has a fine sense of humor. She'd laugh. Love her.
  • Vesper said:

Jo's opening sounds like a Walt Disney tale, a book you start reading... There's something majestic in it, I swear.

It's hypnotic! So beautiful. This is the most stunning and well crafted music Goldfrapp have ever produced, and I'm a Church of the Seventh Tree Completist.

• I think Artpop better be good because it is her one chance of redeeming herself. She's been losing a LOT of fans and credibility with the second album and the way she talked about herself and her 'art' and presented both. She made a ridiculously good start before the narcissism set in and she started taking every spoon she touched a bit too seriously. 

I like Gaga best acoustic. Just a piano and her. That is where you see the real talent behint the show and behind the bla bla. I love it when she does those sessions. 
  • @Alan, @Low, @Vesper, @Sparky: can you confirm here please that the lyric 'you better run for your life' is indeed from Jo? Thank you. (Someone's been discussing it backstage but they tends to keep asking me if I'm sure it's really from that song).

Good. That's sorted then.
    Back to M&Ms...
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-07-24 11:56:26
  • Confirmed.
  • I love love love acoustic Lady Gaga!

She really shines when she sings and plays piano.

Lady Gaga, please marry me. I'll become normal for you.
  • Ok, Leak Freaks. Alvar is wrongly labelled as Jo, and vice versa. 

I was at the gig and the songs were played in the order of the album track list (minus Thea) It's a concept album! 

The first performance was a dreamy fairytale track containing the Run lyric. This is Jo. Alvar is guitarry and sounds like Sigur Ros, and was performed halfway through the gig.

Hope that clears it up X

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!