Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
(leak talk in this thread)
  • 619 Comments sorted by
  • @Stranger I hope so.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I know so. The leak originates from somebody else who obviously does not understand watermarking and how it can lead straight back to his source or himself.

I will listen to my (Legal) LQ stream until Sep. And then I can download the 24 bit wavs until the box arrives in Nov.
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-07-24 10:57:52
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • *rolls eyes*
  • chokka said:

*rolls eyes*

I can't believe there is no smiley for that.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • I think a thread about leaks should be moderated off an official band's page to begin with.
    It's like spitting in their face.
  • +1 vote for the eyeroll smiley.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • there is no censorship but self censorship ;)
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Well said.
  • Doesn't matter, Stranger. The Leak is no more than an urban legend.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • When ARTPOP leaks, it's gonna be huge.

Run for your lives!
  • When artpop leaks: everybody will experience a slowdown of their internet connection because half a zillion Gaga fans will be all over it. It will be digital Black Friday.
  • tweety said:

there is no censorship but self censorship ;)

Really? Ask a random North Korean and I'm sure he will disagree with you.
  • I'm sure he meant in the Western World, Str.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • LOL

The world's gonna go gaga.
  • iuventus said:

I'm sure he meant in the Western World, Str.

You'd be surprised at the amount of censorship in the Western world iuventus.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!