Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Who should remix the first single 'Drew'?
  • 96 Comments sorted by
  • rewak said:

Oh Jesus lord can you imagine a dub-step Annabel? Actually, that would be hilarious...

Dubstep in its hideous sawtooth screeching would be ghastly (today I decided the word wasn`t used enough , despite sounding like Laurence Llewellyn Bowen when you say it , so I`ll see how it goes) .

Dubstep in its dropped down incarnations , `chillstep` , `glitch hop` and `lovestep` (I kid thee not) would be far more sympathetic , I`ll see what 20minutes with Acid studio throws out .....possibly a criminal record and assassination contracts from 30 countries..... 
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-29 09:53:55
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • My updated wish list:

Lady Gaga
    Lana Del Rey
    Marina & Her Diamonds
    Benny Benassi
    Rex The Dog
    Marilyn Manson
    Yeah Yeah Yeahs
    iamamiwhoami
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • It doesnt need remixing, why tamper with a great song?

Huge waste of time...

Give us new material, not pointless recycling
  • If it's a great remix, then why not?

Lady Gaga can deliver, I'm sure.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • >remix folk music
  • I love folk music.
  • Remember when remixes used to be cool?

You know, like Cyndi Lauper's She Bop Special Dance Mix or Blondie's 12" Dance Mix of Rapture.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I strongly believe Lady Gaga can make them cool again.

She's a legend. My diva!
  • Lady Gaga couldn't make the polar ice caps cool.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Goldfrapp already are cool.

And they were cool way before GaGa was sticking bits of furniture to her vadge.
  • Goldfrapp is Goldfrapp. Lady Gaga is Lady Gaga.
  • Ditto.
  • iuventus said:

Lady Gaga couldn't make the polar ice caps cool.

read.

i wasn't aware gaga was a producer anyway
  • She's not a producer, she's a diva.
  • that's my point

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!