Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
(leak talk in this thread)
  • 619 Comments sorted by
  • 'Clay' is like a fantasy indeed.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Annabel now. I'M DYING.
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • They say Stranger is sublime.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Joey said:

Annabel now. I'M DYING.

(shush!)
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Have a bit of compassion. Blue balls from hell. :(
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...

• Joey said:

Have a bit of compassion. Blue balls from hell.

Wanking should be done in private.
  • Finally!
    Post edited by Alan at 2013-07-24 10:01:28
  • iuventus said:

Joey said:

Have a bit of compassion. Blue balls from hell.

Wanking should be done in private.

Said no one ever. ;)
  • Gawd, 'Annabel' is absolutely beautiful!!!!

I'm cumming!
  • Jo's opening sounds like a Walt Disney tale, a book you start reading... There's something majestic in it, I swear.

Alvar transports me to Iceland, I like that celtic aerial tune.

Thea is driving me crazy @ 1:56, it is so hypnotic.

Clay reminds me of Caravan Girl, but more melancholic, less "festive".
    Post edited by Vesper at 2013-07-24 09:57:29
  • man leaks
    "its MY favourite song"
  • My soul leaks a little every time I think of Cervus my unknown future partner.
  • All this talk of singers covering the album and no one has mentioned the perfect candidate??

• folklore said:

All this talk of singers covering the album and no one has mentioned the perfect candidate??

I love you.
  • LOL

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!