• My wish list:

Maroon 5
    Bruno Mars
    Michael Bublé
    The Shins
    Empire Of The Sun
    Franz Ferdinand
    Kanye West
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Alan said:

I still believe in miracles though.

You're only dreaming
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • I totally want Marina & Her Diamonds to cover the new songs.

She's the latest diva.

Love her!
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • wtf is going on?
  • What do you mean?
  • *passes effy an Orangina*
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Alan said:

My wish list:

Maroon 5
    Bruno Mars
    Michael Bublé
    The Shins
    Empire Of The Sun
    Franz Ferdinand
    Kanye West

My sarcasm machine just blew up :(
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • You never know, Goldfrapp may ask them to cover the entire album. It's more money for them.
  • Annabel who?
  • From what I've heard so far, Annabel is sublime.
  • iuventus said:

Annabel who?

And-a-bell would be useful for this door. Boom boom
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-24 09:37:37
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • LOL

It's a beautiful name.
  • I'm still staying the course. I've saved the tracks in case my will gets weak as the weeks go by, but so far I haven't caved. Not even live versions. However, if the entire album leaks in decent quality all bets are off. :P
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • Joey said:

I'm still staying the course. I've saved the tracks in case my will gets weak as the weeks go by, but so far I haven't caved. Not even live versions. However, if the entire album leaks in decent quality all bets are off. :P

Trust me, Joey, it's irresistible.

Play them, play them, play them. >:)
  • You guys and your fantasy!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!