Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
(leak talk in this thread)
  • 619 Comments sorted by
  • Alan said:

Just imagine if Lady Gaga agreed to cover any of the new songs. It'd be sublime!

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Do you think Madonna would be a better candidate?

It's just that I'm a huge Lady Gaga fan.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Differentplanet.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Alan said:

Just imagine if Lady Gaga agreed to cover any of the new songs. It'd be sublime!

But if Goldfrapp ever need a remix done by an attention seeking , electronic Status Quo , pvc clad bag lady she`ll be on speed dial . 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • LOL, that made me LOL.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I'm ignoring all leaks until the release date.
    I just hope that album versions are not that different from live ones!
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • I think the head first era was enough of a nod to gaga. lets leave it there shall we ;)
    "its MY favourite song"
  • I keep Dreaming.
  • tweety said:

I think the head first era was enough of a nod to gaga. lets leave it there shall we ;)

ew.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-07-24 08:47:02
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I still believe in miracles though.
  • I think Lana Del Rey has a perfect voice for the new songs. It's sublime and luscious.
  • maybe someone should release an album of alternative female artists covering tales of us before September 9th.
    "its MY favourite song"
  • That'd be sublime!

I love that idea!
  • they could call it lady leaks
    "its MY favourite song"
  • LOL

I kinda like the idea of male artists covering the new songs. Who do you think should be the first?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!