Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
The Gallery. Your art for our consumption.
  • 393 Comments sorted by
  • Sparky I like the way in your accident the sky and the path to the beach look dead icy I meant to say that before.

Cheers - it's funny, it was actually quite hot and stormy. The filter is a bit wintery, but it makes the clouds pop so I kept it. Here's the remnants of Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach...

• Thanks for the nice words on my single covers :) This isn't my art but it's ART none the less!

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • In 2010 , we had quality issues in work at surface level , so we visited Swansea University and used their Electron Microscope to help our investigation . We were looking for clues about the surface contamination that was messing with the substrate (steel) . I took this picture from the big monitor on my phone . On the far right is good steel , the valleys and peaks are the contaminated steel surface with a blob of the contaminant on top fused into the steel .

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-10 19:37:35
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • That is amazing Sartori! <3 Love the pic!
  • There's some great stuff on this thread! Goldfrapp certainly has arty fans.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Inspired by watching Drew this morning and the impending squee of Wednesday's gig at the Albert Hall. Please someone release me from my Mac!

• Here's another one, then really do need to get ready for the gig. Linen shorts - it's boiling in Manchester!

Post edited by Sparky at 2013-07-17 11:52:41

• Nice :)

I don't really like the Drew cover, pretty crap photo in my opinion and i preferred my idea of having the characters on the covers. To that end i put this together quickly, the photo is taken at the place the video was filmed and is of the houses previous residents. 2 guys, 2 girls, resemblance maybe, coincidence possibly?

And then another just for the hell of it

Post edited by rewak at 2013-07-20 17:30:24
  • the Clay one is very cute, rewak

• For those interested, here's my final short film/documentary Major Project from University, called The Point of InterView.
    Three interviews, three persons, one chair, one topic.

Be patient.
  • More snaps from my holiday in the South, this time Kent

• Hello everyone,

thought i'd share some work inspired by the music.. hope you like.

Inspired by TOU (so far)

Inspired by HF - 1 / 2
  • I'm not a pro, I just like to photograph food :|

• I'm loving some of the custom artwork here: wow!
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-07-27 07:05:37
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!