Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
(leak talk in this thread)
  • 619 Comments sorted by
  • Careful rewak... We don't want that Alan Stranger drama being reignited... :)
    I'm losing track of this leak stuff but it irritates me no end.
  • Joey said:

Some of my best friends are wankers. ;)

Your father was a woman?
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Okay so exactly half the album is "out there" now.
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • Stop trying to get everyone all geared up! There's no leak, and we all know it.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • It's out there.
    Post edited by Alan at 2013-07-24 08:39:26
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • "Jo" "Drew" (audio rip from the video) "Alvar" "Thea" and "Clay" are out there so far.
    Post edited by Joey at 2013-07-23 21:25:39
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • i must be looking in all the wrong places :(
    can someone please PM me with where i should be looking for find these songs 

thanks in advance!!
    Post edited by aaronnnx at 2013-07-23 21:53:23
    Aaron
    facebook.com/omgitsaaronnnx
  • Try Neverland, Peter Pan!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I have to say that out of 5 tracks that I've heard so far, I keep replaying Drew.

Jo has a very interesting instrumental accompaniment.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • 'Thea' would be a great candidate for some heavy remixing.

'Alvar' is my least favorite. Boring and lifeless.
  • Sorry to hear that :( isn't it the longest song on the album?
  • You're right, it is the longest track. Oh well.

On the other hand, 'Jo' is slowly becoming my most played song.
  • Like I said before: hearing these tracks out of context kind of ruins it for you. Your loss.

Alvar is not boring or lifeless imho.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • It's true: there is a narrative to the album that is lost by simply breaking it into a few songs and listening to it seperately. Its really a "beginning to end" album..
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Removed
    Post edited by Low at 2013-07-24 15:48:43

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!