Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
(leak talk in this thread)
  • 619 Comments sorted by
  • It wont be a HQ leak from a 44.1 cd master. Security is tight. Probably a transcode recorded at 320, streamed at 128k.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Viruses ?
  • Yes dont go swimming. High temperatures cause risks of cyanobacteria which are very harmful.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Stranger said:

Yes dont go swimming. High temperatures cause risks of cyanobacteria which are very harmful.

:))

Don't worry, I'm a pharmacist.
    Post edited by Vesper at 2013-07-23 13:11:09
  • Vesper said:

:))

Don't worry, I'm a pharmacist.

Are you the Dutch Vesper from the old boards?
  • Nope, I was registered with another name : Ralphie, I think. Didn't participate much though, and I'm french !
  • Ah the French! I love the French. They are warriors, artists, the best chefs, France really has it all.
  • Thanks. :\">
  • The leak thread. Like 'the elephant in the room' when there's an anticipated new release.

• The leak thread. Like 'the elephant in the room' when there's an anticipated new release.

brings out all the little woodlice.
  • Stranger said:

It wont be a HQ leak from a 44.1 cd master. Security is tight. Probably a transcode recorded at 320, streamed at 128k.

*jaw falls open*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • I still don'r believe in the leak.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • It's real, trust me.
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • Yup, I can concur. Several tracks leaked.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!