Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
(leak talk in this thread)
  • 619 Comments sorted by
  • The leak is contained, i think. From what I gathered, there are only some people with the full album. Some songs are out there... I wouldn't call it a full leak.
  • Ahh, thanks Kaleb!
  • It was circulating on soulseek for several hours, but now it's gone.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I'm pretty sure we won't have anything before a month. In any case, it's terribly tempting : all this wait, the trailer, MIF videos... However, I'd be kinda disappointed to have it that early. I don't mind with leaks that happen one week before release, even if I never understood how it could happen. Hmm, journalists !
  • Removed.
    Post edited by Low at 2013-07-24 15:50:22

• Hm. No CDs were pressed as far as I know which would mean somebody's watermark review copy is leaking which is very very bad.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • It does seem to be very leaky...

• I'm more curious about the Drew remixes than anything.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Removed.
    Post edited by Low at 2013-07-24 15:50:38

• I'm strong. I shall resist....
  • A Yeah Yeah Yeahs remix would be nice.
    Post edited by Alan at 2013-07-23 11:36:47
  • Officially given up on Soulseek. OH. FISH. ALLY.
  • It might be worth just trying to wait, guys. I'm not even sure that the whole album is out there. Just a few tracks that I know of for sure. BE STRONG! :)
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • Removed.
    Post edited by Low at 2013-07-24 15:50:55

• It wont be a HQ leak from a 44.1 cd master. Security is tight. Probably a transcode recorded at 320, streamed at 128k.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!