Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales Of Us - 6th album - 09/09/2013
  • 1197 Comments sorted by
  • Well...it has leaked ever so slightly from what I have gathered and blahblah. So don't get all your knickers in a twist!

  • Cos some folks don't want to wade through arguments about leaks just to get to the thing the thread is about.



    It's a giant public forum that grows every day. We all have to wade through numerous public discussions that are seemingly meaningless, or even truly annoying, every time we log on. Just because you don't want to read about the subject in a totally relevant thread doesn't mean it's in any way disrespectful to discuss the matter; there's nothing ironic about it at all. (Besides, the word respect is the greatest platitude in the English language and is used primarily for rhetorical purposes. Bandwagon, anyone?

    Every time I visit this public forum I avoid certain threads, posts, or topics by choice. I just don't go off and have a temper tantrum about it.

    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • folklore said:

    Well...it has leaked ever so slightly from what I have gathered and blahblah.



    I don't believe it.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Nothing to fear :D


    Not afraid; just disappointed.

    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Oh... =))
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

    folklore said:

    Well...it has leaked ever so slightly from what I have gathered and blahblah.



    I don't believe it.


    I'd advise you to.


  • vurt said:

    I think I can now safely rest my case about this forum not being what it used to be .......



    Ooh, begads sir, thou art mistaken, the forum hasn't changed at all, it's always had attention seeking drama llamas who think Alisons poop tastes of chocolate and shout "OMG NEWS SCOOP" everything she farts, nothing has changed - How dare you.suggest that our mandate has been swayed to being grown up and possessing of self awareness, how dare you sir.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Low said:

    I'd advise you to.


    Is that a threat?

    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

    Low said:

    I'd advise you to.


    Is that a threat?



    Just some friendly advice so you don't end up reacting the same way as I did and end up causing conflict :)


  • iuventus said:


    Cos some folks don't want to wade through arguments about leaks just to get to the thing the thread is about.



    It's a giant public forum that grows every day. We all have to wade through numerous public discussions that are seemingly meaningless, or even truly annoying, every time we log on. Just because you don't want to read about the subject in a totally relevant thread doesn't mean it's in any way disrespectful to discuss the matter; there's nothing ironic about it at all. (Besides, the word respect is the greatest platitude in the English language and is used primarily for rhetorical purposes. Bandwagon, anyone?

    Every time I visit this public forum I avoid certain threads, posts, or topics by choice. I just don't go off and have a temper tantrum about it.



    I was simply hoping to cool the arguments, that's all. Your points all make perfect sense, obviously.

    I guess I just remembered what happened last time on the old board and wanted to avoid that a bit.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • x
    Post edited by vurt at 2013-07-22 19:48:14
  • Supernature had quite a harmonious leak, Seventh Tree on the other hand...
  • Low said:

    Just some friendly advice so you don't end up reacting the same way as I did and end up causing conflict :)


    Conflict comes from within. Don't allow anyone to convince you otherwise. Blame is so very 'in' these days.

    No matter. I'm open to persuasion.

    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • i can't stand it....where WHERE :)
  • pm, stevil.
    If I were dead, could I do this?