Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales Of Us - 6th album - 09/09/2013
  • 1197 Comments sorted by
  • lol did we really just change the recent topic from potential leak to a members' signature!? :|

• It's still not the album that the thread is about, though. We don't do things the easy way on here :D
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • ^lol true true :D
  • PS: I guess I'm just shocked by how quiet everyone seems to be right now (besides a few members) about today's news. How are we not all hyperventilating right now!? lol :-/
  • An unsubstantiated rumor is not news, thats why.
  • Over the leak? It's likely a fraud. The odd fellow is going to some great pains for the attention.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I'm hoping it's because a lot of folks are just having respect for others and not bombarding everywhere with comments about it. If people want a leak then there are places they can go and look and that way the threads on here like this one can stay just about the album itself.

Yes, I realise the irony of posting about it too. We've got weeeeeeks until release and hopefully can pace ourselves until then.

Hopefully.
  • How does that express respect for others?
  • Aaaaaaanyway, about the album, has anybody seen if there are different international editions again this time?

With previous ones we've seen Japanese, American, Greek etc etc and I wondered if an album with a story arc can really have 'bonus tracks' in the same way?

Anybody seen any listings yet?

• Post edited by ryanraymedina at 2013-07-22 15:17:36
  • Aaaaaaanyway...

Don't think I've ever seen you be so dismissive. Even the best of us has a nasty side I suppose.
  • iuventus said:

How does that express respect for others?

Cos some folks don't want to wade through arguments about leaks just to get to the thing the thread is about. I already know of a number of users who are now avoiding this thread since that all began. Users have direct messaging, public & private, so it's not like there aren't other places to yabba about it easily. That's my take on it, anyhoo.

Again, the irony of us discussing this in this thread is not unnoticed. Oops.
  • On the international track listing topic... That is a great topic. I, for one, don't like distinct tracklistings on different countries. I love to have the full album, and not have to buy several different albums because there is more songs or such...

Still the collector in me says: buy them ALL! 

Has anyone noticed other track listings?
  • x
    Post edited by vurt at 2013-07-22 19:49:07
  • iuventus said:

Aaaaaaanyway...

Don't think I've ever seen you be so dismissive. Even the best of us has a nasty side I suppose.

The previous post was mine. It's internal conflict. Nothing to fear :D

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!