Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:04:26
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • That's not Sandbags fault, they just handle distribution. The manufacturer (Cooperative i think?) was the one at fault there.
  • That's not Sandbags fault, they just handle distribution. The manufacturer (Cooperative i think?) was the one at fault there.

They`re notorious for bad communication and allegedly saying things that might not be 100% correct
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-19 10:52:27
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • rewak said:

That's not Sandbags fault, they just handle distribution. The manufacturer (Cooperative i think?) was the one at fault there.

They`re notorious for bad communication and allegedly saying things that might not be 100% correct . 

This bloody forum is getting on my tits with the fecked up quoting
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-19 10:55:30
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:04:58
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Got my message too - the tension builds :-)

• Love how they're showing appreciation to dedicated Frappers! Just a sweet little thank you note like that really made my day. You can tell they're incredibly grateful to have fans who care and respect them. Also sending thousands of extra dollars doesn't hurt either. ;)
  • I liked reading that... It's like being in on a secret... I imagine this box set is going to be very special indeed...
  • eyes gots mines!
  • juanbjork said:

eyes gots mines!

you have it hands, right now??????? or youve just ordered it?
  • I try accessing from my phone to buy the deluxe edition; but it keeps on crashing!
    I told you how I felt the earth could move.
  • For those of you that pre-ordered last month, have they removed the funds from your accounts yet? Or is this like with most pre-orders where you are not charged until the item ships (or at least until the digital version of the album is sent to us on Sept. 9th)? I'm literally on the verge of treating myself to an early 30th birthday present and I want to be sure before I put the pre-order through.
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • Immediate fund removal (at least for PayPal).
  • I'm pretty sure my card was charged immediately!
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • Thank you for the info! :)
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!