Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • Slippage said:

That's just as good, wouldn't mind framing that either! Maybe we should get some clarification for the die-hard collectors? ;)

There will be teasers and updates on the progress of The Box over the coming months..........

Sounds like the elves haven`t even started making them yet . Off down to Poundstretchers for some cardboard and pritt-sticks it is then .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Hi,nice one Carpy...got mine yesterday so now I wont have to worry....

:)>-
    Post edited by nuwebb at 2013-06-12 11:39:18
  • nuwebb said:

Hi,nice one Carpy...got mine yesterday so now I wont have to worry....

:)>-

Me too nuwebb PHEW!  Thanks for making that call Carpy ;)
  • Yay! Thanks for the good news, Carpy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • MY GOD CANT WAIT TO HAVE THAT IN MY HANDS ALL THE WAY FROM THE UK, PLEASE BE GENTLE WITH IT AIRMAIL
  • I have ordered the super duper deluxe woopy do dah box set whatever you want to call it. Treating myself for finally getting on here.
    Just need to change my bleeding user name back to Hells Bells!! Oh yes folks its me, I've returned after my tantrum yesterday 
    :)
  • Bells said:

I have ordered the super duper deluxe woopy do dah box set whatever you want to call it. Treating myself for finally getting on here.

Just need to change my bleeding user name back to Hells Bells!! Oh yes folks its me, I've returned after my tantrum yesterday 

haha, glad you're back on board. and you definitely deserved to treat yourself!  =D>
  • Bells said:

I have ordered the super duper deluxe woopy do dah box set whatever you want to call it. Treating myself for finally getting on here.

Yay! It'll seem a bit odd to start with but it does kinda* make sense eventually.

* kinda = not legally binding.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I need to keep experimenting with where things are etc but loving the emoticons so far so might get obsessed with putting one in every comment  @-)
    See what I mean 
    8->
  • G O L D F R A P P - T A L E S  O F  U S  OUT SEPT. 2013

Post edited by juanbjork at 2013-06-12 16:32:50
  • ahhhh sterling work Carpy! at last I might finally have something signed by my fave band!
  • I would add, utterly unofficially but with some logic, that if they shifted 440 up to lunchtime today there's a good chance they may have shifted 60 more by now?

Again, that's just me reasoning things out, but it feels likely.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Carpathian: your words are comforting, but I think I lost the opportunity to have the signature of Ali & Will .... my number ends in 605.
  • makes sense to me! But this box set makes me recall how special the album campaigns were..... the slipcases and the deluxe box of 7T... it feels......frappy :) 
  • iantxon - quoting first message in this topic: "The order number does NOT correspoind to the box number or quantity of boxes sold."

So you might still have a chance!

EDIT: Why is my message higher than the one I was replying to??
    Post edited by alex_f at 2013-06-13 17:56:41
    Formerly known as alex_t.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!