Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
What`s the last film you watched ?
  • 1165 Comments sorted by
  • I'll say this Mr and Mrs Smith is a film that carries some memories, will have to check those out then.

I love that! I think it's actually very sexy, like a stupidly violent tango...with rocket launchers :D

he-he didn't Brad and Angelina basically like fall in love with each other when they made this film?
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • I'll say this Mr and Mrs Smith is a film that carries some memories, will have to check those out then.

I love that! I think it's actually very sexy, like a stupidly violent tango...with rocket launchers :D

he-he didn't Brad and Angelina basically like fall in love with each other when they made this film?

Good catch - I think that was the case. That was the chemistry on screen for sure.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Alan said:

Don't wanna turn my reply into a novel. So I'll be brief. I saw it because I'm fascinated by NYC in the 60's era, because I like Mia Farrow, and finally because of Roman Polanski. I got into such a heated argument with a friend of mine (one who insisted I see it) that I refuse to talk about it with anyone ever again. Well, maybe not that serious. ;)

That's totally fair enough. I'm kinda fascinated by NYC in general, . Polanski's Macbeth is something else
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination

• Good catch - I think that was the case. That was the chemistry on screen for sure.

Indeed, I'm quite partial to both of them, reminds me I've been given a film 'beyond the border' to watch starring Angelina, which I must get round to....

I am quite curious about Angelina Jolie's Bosnia film she made if anyone saw that... heavy stuff, but I am interested in that.
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-06-13 17:56:46
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • About to watch Entity.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Just finished watching Entity. Carrie is next.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I saw Behind the Candelabra too. Acting was top notch. Douglas was aaaaaaaamazing!
  • Alan said:

Rosemary's Baby

Please don't ask me what I think of it.

Strange this is what I watched yesterday! Personally it's one of my favorite horror films.
  • Ryanoc91 said:

Alan said:

Rosemary's Baby

Please don't ask me what I think of it.

Strange this is what I watched yesterday! Personally it's one of my favorite horror films.

Don't even get me started.  :-*
    Post edited by Alan at 2013-06-14 03:32:23
  • Don't you like it? It's a classic and I honestly think it's such a good script with so much re-watchability and depth. I really think the esculating tention throughout the film was perfectly done and so effective. It's kinda creepy as well, all the events and coincidences surrounding the film! Shame Polanski has kind of gone on to take a new style, I loved this era of his films :)
  • Ryanoc91 said:

Don't you like it? It's a classic and I honestly think it's such a good script with so much re-watchability and depth. I really think the esculating tention throughout the film was perfectly done and so effective. It's kinda creepy as well, all the events and coincidences surrounding the film! Shame Polanski has kind of gone on to take a new style, I loved this era of his films :)

I wholeheartedly agree; however, I still refuse to talk about it.  :-*
  • In about 45minutes I`ll be watching "Man of Steel" , a quick wee then I`m off :D
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • How was it?

About to watch 'Tranny Dreams'.
  • Sartori said:

In about 45minutes I`ll be watching "Man of Steel" , a quick wee then I`m off :D

I'll be at Newcastle's Tyneside Cinema (voted the best UK indie cinema in the UK last year and more than worth it!) seeing the very same thing tonight. Wasn't initially interested in another reboot film but have been drawn into it bit by bit and now am quite excited to see it.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!