Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Check Twitter for Alison updates
  • "Ooo err what a day! I've been feeling quite giddy with all the excitement. Thank you so much for all your positive vibes....xxx"
    Be patient.
  • 241 Comments sorted by
  • It must be a real nervous moment when the button gets pushed to launch the trailer & site public.

So glad she's loving the rightful happiness so far :)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I second that. 
    Poor Alison, I can imagine her nervously reading through all the tweets and messages coming in all day long after giving up on not doing it. But I think she, and Will as well, can be more than relaxed and absolutely pleased by now, judging from what I've seen so far.
    Be patient.
  • She seems rather pleased by the reaction so far bless er....
    HolyOwl said:

"Ooo err what a day! I've been feeling quite giddy with all the excitement. Thank you so much for all your positive vibes....xxx"

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''

• Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-06-12 12:37:03
  • OK, not an Ali-tweet, but one by Marc, the guy who has been working on the new website (and helping us on this forum)... Marc Kremers ‏@marckremers
    "Thanks for the post @HoverStates. Btw this is phase 1 of the @goldfrapp launch, got some really cool things coming out in about a month!"

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-13 09:27:56
  • Nice catch, HJ - I was excited before and even more so now. The new website as it stands is pretty great anyway but we'll certainly not mind a bit more!
    Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-06-13 09:37:56
  • Let's see if they can stick to schedule now :p
  • That's great news!  I'm dying to see Goldfrapp go viral!
  • Again, not a tweet by AG, but rather Davide Rossi. Anyway, it makes me happy:

"Working on dots for Goldfrapp's string orchestra... this album is so freaking awesome! Alison & Will I love you so much!!! :)"

• Again, not a tweet by AG, but rather Davide Rossi. Anyway, it makes me happy:

"Working on dots for Goldfrapp's string orchestra... this album is so freaking awesome! Alison & Will I love you so much!!! :)"

Considering how Davide seemed to be feeling towards latter end material, hence doing his own band etc, it really does bode well to see his posts being so very positive for the forthcoming.
  • hope you can make it to our gig at the Hammersmith Appollo in November?! We'll be playing a mixture of old and new songs....please come??! X

Be patient.
  • ^ I wish. Jules did you ever cash that lotto ticket i sent you:D Buy another one, and when you win, come get me and take us to the concert in style. Wouldn't that be something:)
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-06-27 16:46:22
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL

• I'd really love to live next door right now...

Post edited by HolyOwl at 2013-07-08 09:33:08
    Be patient.
  • A_is_A said:

^ I wish. Jules did you ever cash that lotto ticket i sent you:D Buy another one, and when you win, come get me and take us to the concert in style. Wouldn't that be something:)

Yes I already did, thought I told you. 
    And yeah indeed, that would be absolutely smashing!  
    :P
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2013-07-08 08:51:24
    Be patient.
  • Anyone have any idea what Alison's post was about that she removed? Something about the male anatomy it seems? Apparently it was quite funny :P
    *Sigh* You don't check twitter for a few minutes and ya miss all the good stuff.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!