Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3515 Comments sorted by
  • Lay me down - Happy Rhodes
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Down, Down, Happy Rhodes
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Slow it down - Chungking
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Slow Dog, Belly
  • Dog star girl - Debbie Harry
  • Goat Girl, Tanya Donelly
  • Girl and the geese - CocoRosie
  • If I Ever See the Girl Again, Happy Rhodes
  • The day I see you again - Dubstar
  • Another Day In America - Laurie Anderson
    I hope that you die in a decent pair of shoes
    You got a lot more walking to do where you're going to.
  • Another Day, Roy Harper
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-09-13 02:35:40
  • William's last day at work - Venus Hum
  • The End Of A Perfect Day - Kirsty MacColl
    I hope that you die in a decent pair of shoes
    You got a lot more walking to do where you're going to.
  • End Times, Eels
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-09-13 02:39:02
  • A guy like you - Alison Moyet

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!