Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Does anyone have spare standing tickets for Hammersmith Apollo?
  • Hello there,
    I was wondering if anyone has 2 spare standing tickets for the Hammersmith gig as I can't seem to find any more of these online and don't want to be seated!
    Thanks,
    Annie
    I want to swim your silk black skin to the floor
    On lava moons
    A song of hooves playing loud
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • Good Luck
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I know! Worth a shot
    I want to swim your silk black skin to the floor
    On lava moons
    A song of hooves playing loud
  • As things stand (no pun intended) there are only very limited standing places anyway, it's rear stalls standing so that is not the best place to be anyway by the sounds of it.There is some speculation that they might remove the seats and everyone downstairs will be standing but that is just speculation, sorry if it is not much help, just to let you know that not that much of the arrangements are currently listed as standing.

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  •  If its any consolation , I`d imagine that after the first "upbeat" track is played ,everyone will be on their feet anyway , leaving behind any middle aged coffin dodgers wondering what the hell happened . 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!