Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Entertain me! (the twisted & disturbing are welcome)
  • 1870 Comments sorted by
  • Im feeling a vibe that PG is into Butterscotch Sex instead of Vanilla? :))
  • I can’t knit, sorry to burst another bubble in 48 hours! I’ve never made chutney, done macrame or joined a quilt making women’s group either. I play in dungeons tho lol.
  • Yes I already knew that Mrs Robin (son)... I saw you in the 50 shades film outside watering Mr Greys backyard.
  • Ive never done anything naked apart from having a bath, shower and erm... you know. Ive never made chutney. Never done the splits. Never played the didgeridoo. Never been to a strip show.

Never skinny dipped. I want to try it but either alone or with a partner.

The hell is macrame?
  • Darling......you’re showing your age again. Look it up under 70s survival skills. I actually saw a macrame three tiered plant pot holder yesterday and was tempted to buy it. I pulled myself back from the brink just in time.
  • Kat what would I know about gardening other than lady gardens?!

Now be fair purlease
  • AHA! OUTED AT LAST! I will send you an honorary gnome to decorate yours with.
  • I'm talking about MY OWN!!
  • The next time i go on a hot date:

Guy: So tell me one thing about yourself that will blow my mind

Me: Wanna check out my Macrame baby? I got life skills :)) I could wear one of these on each tit and REALLY blow his mind!

Post edited by serenity52 at 2018-03-14 16:07:03
  • I’m glad I’ve enlightened you about something this eve Serenity. I’m still working on the other.
  • Hmm...are you now Mrs Robinson? :))
  • KatRobin said:

Darling......you’re showing your age again. Look it up under 70s survival skills. I actually saw a macrame three tiered plant pot holder yesterday and was tempted to buy it. I pulled myself back from the brink just in time.

I used to make those for fun. Jute and wooden beads.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2018-03-14 16:21:36
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Get back to it Iuv, I predict a revival.
  • I'm busy with other projects.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Such as what? Becoming an international sex star?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!