Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Entertain me! (the twisted & disturbing are welcome)
  • 1870 Comments sorted by
  • Image result for sex education 1960s

Sex ignorance is actually a thing ladies and gentlemen!
  • You’ve unearthed my tome! How did you do that!??
  • Pardone? What is a tome?

Feeling slightly scared that I've unearthed this thing now...its the same feeling as knowing you've stepped on a landmine and can't step of it.
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2018-03-09 03:06:47
  • Something Kat Robin has written or a book.
    Spill KR!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • You know I wrote a sex Ed book. Next stop, erotica ( as I’ve said before). Keep your eyes on the top shelves folks!
  • Don't start 'skirting' around now, we want to know what a tome is? What's the new book gonna be?

Horny Hedgehogs?
    Lusty Llamas caught red handed?

On a slightly more sincere note could us devoted and forever faithful online friends get to see this sex ed book... you know maybe a page at a time. It's a shame to let it go to waste!
  • A tome is merely a large volume. And as I’ve said before, your interest is v kind, but the book is a planning and assessment tracking tool for teachers so a bit dull for you guys who need double dollops of titillation.
  • You mean it's a risk assessment? I can see why you would need one with some of the kids of today!!
  • "Double dollops of titillation"
    It drips from your tounge with such ease Kat. Are you sure you bat for the girls?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Lol...Is it safe to come out from the basement yet?

I think Kat is sure but maybe a certain man could possibly maybe turn her head? If you have any suggestions I'm sure she would check each and every one of them and put them through a hefty verification process.
  • Myself and Whickwithy will just adjourn to the parlour for some proper intellectual conversation, a cigar and a port.
  • KatRobin said:

Myself and Whickwithy will just adjourn to the parlour for some proper intellectual conversation, a cigar and a port.

Oh yeah...and the rest. It'll start off as intellectual conversation until your both tipsy and then...
  • @Ponygurl took too much ecstasy and thought she was Goldfrapp. Again.

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • @iuv I think I saw you there, lookin' good ;) love the cartwheel!
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!