Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Entertain me! (the twisted & disturbing are welcome)
  • 1714 Comments sorted by
  • Oh i am finished with this thread. No point in complaining. I either look or do not look. I choose the latter. Oh its scary.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-10-01 19:27:37
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/controversial-diana-poster-removed-parisian-639892

"Princess Diana peeled off Parisian tunnel wall"

"I remember that incident well... The driver had the world's first known case of fatal Car-Pole-Tunnel Syndrome."
    Post edited by LuDux at 2013-10-03 16:06:06
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • ^ that film just looks pretty twisted and disturbing as it is. oh and shite.
  • I once got a mate 200 business cards with "Glenn ****** - All round shagger and DIY expert , all holes filled. Available for parties."
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • ^ With those credentials, I'm sure he found an opening. :-p

* wonders what happened to the double entendre thread *

• Sartori said:

Wonwey, so wonwey.  :))
  • You bastards. I dont have camel toes! But check out my lips!
  • Oh this thread. I do not know what to make of it.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • You bastards. I dont have camel toes! But check out my lips!

:-))  first time i've laughed for a bit....  
    Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-10-03 18:44:18
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00EZCQADA/

If you really, really want disturbingness, try this ebook from Amazon...... Im sending it to your parents for xmas... yes you, reading this thinking Im talking to someone else...have a pleasant Xmas dinner with Mum and Dad and zero eye contact.

Got sent this via FB, I laughed.. then slowly muttered "There is.. something wrong with Amazons proof reading submissions......and something even wrongerer with whoever did them"

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-10-05 16:27:13
  • ^
    £1.99 on Kindle. Bargain!
    Have you read it? Im annoyed at myself for clicking on your link as thats now going to go in my last viewed section 
    :(
  • I was just sent the link and I couldnt stop myself clicking either, we'll both be getting emails based on our viewings haha

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!