Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Have I told you lately that I love you?
  • What are some of the things you like that everyone else seems to hate?

1. Fruits and Vegetables (particularly vegetables)
    2. The Environment
    3. Head First
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • 28 Comments sorted by

Silly cat pictures.  A new love...
  • 1) Most seem to dislike Bowie's version of 'China girl', but I love it. Even the cheesy oriental motif Nile Rogers came up with.

2) Mango chutney

3) Chokersimage

• Hmmm..

1) Really big, flamboyant, camp, colourful, gay (boys? no, well, yeah, but) Musicals.... (my mum nearly disowned me as a child for demands to see these things)

2) Lovehearts... I cant find ANYONE at my new place of work who enjoys eating lovehearts?!!

3) Bus journeys... Most of my friends hate long bus journeys.  I love them.

• Good question...

1) Spiders and big bugs
    2) Blueberries
    3) Being human (BBC drama about supernaturals)

My Goldfrapp fan website http://www.goldfrappmania.com
    My Facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/paolo.tozzo
  • ^  love a blueberry! 

things i like that other people don't...

theres a guy at work no one seems to like, but i think he's alright.
  • I love blueberries too. Not the price though.

I'll pass on the musicals, lovehearts and spiders.  :P

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-19 17:36:32
  • Does prog rock count? I sometimes think I'm the only one who really loves fiddly litrtle guitar solos, sprawling lyrics and a good story to an album XD

Also, I'll pass on the spiders. They're lovely but only if as far away from me as possible. :P
  • Loupy said:

Does prog rock count? I sometimes think I'm the only one who really loves fiddly litrtle guitar solos, sprawling lyrics and a good story to an album XD

You are not alone, Loups. Keep the faith.

Gig Of The Year so far (by a country mile): Rush Clockwork Angels Tour, Birmingham NEC on May 26th...but in October I'm seeing Steven Wilson.

Several of us here, are here because of Felt Mountain, and if that's not a progressive record I don't know what is. We're excited about Tales of Us precisely because the trailers sound far more like FM than any of the "dancey" stuff that came after. None of those records are in any way bad...they're just not as good as the magnum opus...

Oh boy, am I in trouble now...

APL

"Cleanliness and chickens. Those are two concepts I will always stand by"
    Geddy Lee
  • I am the only one who likes the Eurovision. And the results part. I was the only one who liked Cricket at school. I have always liked females who are curvy rather than skinny. 
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I love vegetables. Just can't get enough of them.

But the thing I really love lately, which seems to have my friends confused, is a rather unusual morning routine. I set my alarm for about 30 minutes or so before sunrise. I wake up and then I look at the light change. Once it gets close to being light, I go back to sleep. I then wake up an hour or so later (depending on the demands of the day).

I just love the early hours of the morning, but I don't like getting out of bed yet.
    I hope that you die in a decent pair of shoes
    You got a lot more walking to do where you're going to.
  • Spam. No joking I love it. Nice in a sandwich with a bit of salad with it or good old unhealthy fritters. Yum. Everyone else turns there nose up at it but not I. I bought in bulk once from the cash and carry :@)
  • I thought everybody loved Spam.
  • Walking in torrential rain without cover.
    TV Series 'The High Life' and 'Let them eat Cake' (They were really daft though :) )
    Saying please.
    Saying thank you.
    Using your indicator whilst driving
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-09-05 02:57:39
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Now, now! Calm your buttons! This wasn't meant to be another rant thread, C.
  • :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!