Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 31 Comments sorted by
  • I am happy with my username. Its easier to keep the same one. Its your identity on the board. If someone changes they would have to put = Used to be xyz on their sig.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Funnily enough, when people moved here from the old board, quite a few did change username.
  • Have quite a few come from the old board to this one ?. If so who ?. I really feel as though i have missed out.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • At his request, jozzy81 is now Jozzy81.

• Should have been Jozzy81luvsAlison+Shirley.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ^ Thanks H_J :-bd
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • LOL cw :D
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • cw36frapp said:

Have quite a few come from the old board to this one ?. If so who ?. I really feel as though i have missed out.

These are the 25 most-posting members. Looks to me like only 3 of them were not on the old board (Jozzy81, cw36frapp and Archway).

Jozzy81  1714
     Border_Mind  1665
     Alan  1551
     Whickwithy  1498
     Cervus  1460
     iuventus  1451
     The_Carpathian  1394
     Sartori  1287
     tweety  1223
     Halloween_Jack  954
     cw36frapp  772
     chokka  635
     Hells_Bells  578
     ping  571
     mode_devotion  533
     Stranger  494
     thathurt  455
     Dreeke  439
     rewak  354
     softlad  351
     folklore  326
     Archway  269
     Low  247
     HolyOwl  245
     A_is_A  228

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-09-14 18:40:09
  • Interesting. I was just asking being nosey. There is no doubt that all the regulars on here are huuuuge Frappers. All make great points. There is never any bickering or cliqueness. I say again, I am addicted to this forum.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • cw36frapp said:

Should have been Jozzy81luvsAlison+Shirley.

Hahaha! :)

Oh, I've turned on a "medals" setting. Bit silly, but you get little icons next to your name, based on your post count. Look in the 'Top posters' box to see what I mean.

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-09-14 17:26:14
  • nive touch H_J :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Oh yeah. That list has just got a lot bigger. I am on. I am like, Bloody hell how can i have made that many posts in such a short time ?. That will be the even more addictive word game. Surely.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • yeah cw i can't keep off this :D
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Yes, I bumped the number listed from 10 to 15.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-09-14 17:46:08
  • I am glad we are keeping this thread on the first page. I really want someone to sell me some Frapp merch. I am getting that desperate to get even more stuff i have started printing pics off of Frapp at the Library. (our printer is not working). I wish i had more than just T-Shirts, cds and 1 DVD.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!