Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Jimmy Fallon TV show - 26/27 Sep 2013
  • 137 Comments sorted by
  • Sky box set.  :)
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Hmmm sky sounds big
    (off the sky broadband ad)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Hope someone posts in youtube or it's available to watch without subscribing to Sky as I have no intention of doing so ever
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Its on another (non-sky) channel. Check earlier in thread.
  • can be a bit of a rip-off sky can espcially if you got sky sports (witch we have thanks to dad who loves his sports) or sky movies (don't have) if it was,nt for dad we would'nt have sky... i don't watch much t.v to be honest just play on PS3 a bit.... :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Halloween_Jack I only saw reference to Virgin, which I don't have. For my sins I am with Talk Talk and they recently GAVE me a box, but I haven't subscribed to anything and doubt I will either and certainly not (Murdoch owned) Sky to be honest. It would be nice if it was available on a freeview channel which I doubt it will be, otherwise I will just have to keep my fingers crossed one of you lovely people uploads it onto youtube ;)
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • I will upload it. Not sure if it would be allowed on YouTube, though. I have a recording in stunning hi-def of a frapp performance from 2005/6 - Jay Leno show I think. But the YT monitor-system disallowed it, in every country! Not certain, but it seems like American shows may be more restricted.
  • Nice H_J whatever can be done would be appreciated.
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • I will upload it. Not sure if it would be allowed on YouTube, though. I have a recording in stunning hi-def of a frapp performance from 2005/6 - Jay Leno show I think. But the YT monitor-system disallowed it, in every country! Not certain, but it seems like American shows may be more restricted.

NBC is pretty tight.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I'm still pretty sure there's a 24 hour lag between NBC and CNBC (UK) broadcasts...
  • Sod! - It's clashing with Later...with Jools

• Arghhh, watching tonight's episode (ie not with Goldfrapp) and Sky have fudged up the aspect ratio!

Everyone appears of-of-face. Maybe those of you watching on the Virgin channel (and US NBC) will have a better view.

• Goldfrapp at home, on the TV set, in the good o'l U.S. of A!  In just about two hours...I know it's already been taped but it's still just as exciting! I'd love for them to do really well with this album, i think it's a great one. I'm hoping this show gets them some more exposure and that the album does really well and then maybe they'll  tour the states with a few more dates.

Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-09-29 23:03:42
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Hope I can stay awake. It's been a long week.
    If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!