Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Jimmy Fallon TV show - 26/27 Sep 2013
  • According to mutes twitter feed the frapp will be on 'late night with jimmy fallon' on September 9th.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-09-28 03:46:06
  • 137 Comments sorted by
  • I am watching that. What a MASSIVE day that is. Cannot wait.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • That's what I call a big catch. great!! Fallon has had a very good line up of bands and acts recently. Fancy getting a ticket for the show, @A_is_A ? ;)
    Be patient.
  • i once stayed up to watch them perform "happiness" on jay leno. and leno introducing them was all "FRAPP? LOL LIKE STARBUCKS?" i hope fallon is less cringey

anyway it had completely slipped my mind that they might actually be doing tv performances this time around
  • What is this Late night? American I presume 8-|
  • I went past a coffee shop today that was advertising "Coldfrapps" . It'll be past midnight, that's when the monsters under the bed come out, eek.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • just called the NBC but no more tickets available for that evening ...
    Time ago they allowed fans to stay around the group during the performance, but no more now

:(

Edit: NBC is offering seat to fans from yesterday (Sept 4th), well done !
    Post edited by Giancarlo at 2013-09-05 00:39:27
  • So how long will a tv edit of a Goldfrapp song be? 90 seconds ;)
  • About 3 inches?
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • i'm saying nothing... 8-|
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • What's with the tired anti-Americanism in this thread? The Fallon appearance should be good. Fallon hosts the show Conan O'Brien hosted for many years and next year he's scheduled to succeed Jay Leno on The Tonight Show. He's a big music fan and will per usual be breathless and full of effusive praise; he's rather excitable. I believe this is their first appearance on Fallon but they've done Letterman, Leno and Conan's old show. Oh, and, none of the late nigh shows cut off the musical performances.
  • What's with the tired anti-Americanism in this thread? The Fallon appearance should be good. Fallon hosts the show Conan O'Brien hosted for many years and next year he's scheduled to succeed Jay Leno on The Tonight Show. He's a big music fan and will per usual be breathless and full of effusive praise; he's rather excitable. I believe this is their first appearance on Fallon but they've done Letterman, Leno and Conan's old show. Oh, and, none of the late nigh shows cut off the musical performances.

exactly...i never ever used the term Freedom Fries (France) and i'm not upset about Parliament deciding to vote against a Syria strike.....what is up with the Anti-Americanism :)
  • It's on tomorrow in the US yeah :)
  • Double post, mutter mutter. Thanks for the news Ping, looking forward to.seeing it, one way or the other.
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-08-13 16:00:41
  • HolyOwl said:

That's what I call a big catch. great!! Fallon has had a very good line up of bands and acts recently. Fancy getting a ticket for the show, @A_is_A ? ;)

Big catch indeed! Tickets, hmmm...I'd have to pull a lot of favors, some of them sexual  ;)  NYC, fashion week... that's a tall order. But (you never know)x3

I'm really glad for them. I think it's a wonderful move. They need exposure here.

Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-08-16 14:19:28
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Why they haven't come on Ellen is completely beyond me. After Florence and the Machine went on there, they EXPLODED in popularity.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!