Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • Hey guys,

In celebration of the happiness/discontent over the release of the TOU GoldfAPP, thought I'd let you all in on this now (though I was originally planning to wait till release day to mention it)..

Planning a project and I am looking for one (1) member from the board who is willing to participate.. this will be part of a much larger project...

First person to say yes will receive further details via PM..  Thanks,

• 26 Comments sorted by
  • I've no idea what I'm letting myself in for but....er, yes?
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • mysterious, but yes, even though Carpy got there first......
    Post edited by tweety at 2013-08-13 11:25:04
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Very very mysterious......Pass me a wig and I will be Shaggy......then there can be three skinny versions of Scooby with me in tow! ;););)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-08-13 03:48:20
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • If something happens to Carpy, we'll need a new moderator. Who's the backup?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Oh no!!! Nothing can happen to him...I am now having visions of him being abducted with a potato sack over his head.....you cannot take him without a fight we won't let you!!!!

((I think I need to curb my imagination))
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-08-13 03:59:05
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Oh, your scenario is far less brutal and gory than my own.

Sorry, Carps!
  • I didn't want to go in that direction. I was still in Shaggy n Scooby mode.
  • Once, in a time so long ago, a boyfriend and I dressed up and Fred and Shaggy for Hallowe'en. He was a handsome, muscular blond; nor did I have to prepare much of a costume.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-08-13 04:28:48
  • I was always suspicious of his neck tie...we seem to have hijacked this rather....ooops
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-08-13 04:18:41
  • Not much of a thread at the start.

Let's make a sandwich!
  • Just some fresh tomato, garlic and olive oil on some homemade rye for me please.

Scooby snacks all round for the boys.
  • I've got the fixins.

Post edited by iuventus at 2013-08-13 04:24:31
  • So, where's yours, C?

• HAHAHA, That would not touch the sides Oak and Ash would make shorter work of that than Scooby himself...:)
  • Has anyone seen Carpy this morning?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!