Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp Tattoos
  • 45 Comments sorted by
  • I will have to get someone to put it on here for me. I would not have a clue how to put it on myself. Thats if i am still getting on with everybody by then.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ^ I see, cw, you also haven't got an avatar. Is that cos you don't want one, or... not sure how to upload a pic for it? Just curious... :)
  • I've noticed that the spamming brigade have no logos. should we make avatars compulsory and thus the spammers more obvious.

you could have a nice picture of Ian Rush cw?
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Its because i have not got a clue how to do it. 
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ^ i normally put them on photobucket then link to that
  • cw36frapp said:

Its because i have not got a clue how to do it. 

As a mod, I can set people's avatar for them. I took the liberty of setting you a LFC one! Let me know if you'd rather not have that... or if there is another image you'd prefer :)
  • Thanks H J. I love it. The retro badge thats been brought back. Looks better with a pic. I would not have been able to do it myself.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Got my tattoos now. I had to swap days. They look way cool.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Picture?

hunter
  • Cannot do it myself. I am not asking any of my cocky household to put it on for me. If i did manage to get it on it would just be of my arm with the tattoo. You are not seeing my face.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Uh, yeah...no offense meant but I was only really interested in the tattoo. ;)

hunter
  • I know. Only messing. You would not want to see my mug. Believe me.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Why ? Has Ms Cole got pants on for that picture !!!!! All they do is cover the tattoo and that's it! If you're going to have your tattoo pictured, then have it pictured properly.
    Sophie_Banner
  • Smart girl. Cellulite camouflage. ;)
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • Oh yeah. I did not say. I have not had the Wigan Warriors one done. I got another as well as my Frapp one which will remain secret. Now i am thinking of having my other Rugby team, Rochdale Hornets badge instead.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!