Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 736 Comments sorted by
  • I hope the nederlands will survive this :P and you might also say Heer Knop :D
    Post edited by HrKnopf at 2013-12-05 09:56:49
    soundcloud.com/hrknopf - whoop whoop, check check check
  • Ok Heer Knop!
    We hope Sinterklaas will not be blown away from the roof tonight ;)

For those who don't know: Sinterklaas is some sort of degenerated Christmas in the Netherlands, with an old man supposedly throwing down presents through the chimney as main feature.
  • Time to hibernate. It's about to hit the 40s--or lower!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • leuk!

it's getting dark and stormy and I am ... scared?
    soundcloud.com/hrknopf - whoop whoop, check check check
  • The Country is getting battered with these severe winds. Hope it is not like this tomorrow and i hope everyone stays safe.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Ok Heer Knop!
    We hope Sinterklaas will not be blown away from the roof tonight ;)

For those who don't know: Sinterklaas is some sort of degenerated Christmas in the Netherlands, with an old man supposedly throwing down presents through the chimney as main feature.

I think I just saw him fly past my window.

I love this storm :D Unless there are evil trees and the trains won't get me at school in time for a certain art history exam tomorrow..
  • Bloody cold. Glad to say its not been gales like other parts of the UK. Hope East Anglia wont get hit too hard and everyone is OK that lives in that area. Plus people in parts of Europe that are getting it too!
  • Oh it is really cold today. Of late i would say it has been mild. Not now.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • A blue skied 80 degrees here in the Sunshine state...I have the air conditioner running. It's hard to get into the Christmas spirit with such warm weather. Next weekend I'll be in NYC and hopefully get my cold/Christmas fix, haha!
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Gone back to being quite mild. I am warm upstairs anyway now just about ready to put the radio on for this afternoons football.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Back to cold and dank in London, and I've just discovered that the house is outside the "Totally Submerged if the Thames Barrier Fails Zone". Not by much, but enough.

Even better news is that the hated office is within the Zone.

The downside is I no longer have even a wafer thin justification for mooning over inflatable kayaks on Ebay*.

Hope everybody who lived in East Anglia and the East coast was ok.

*I have to have OTHER hobbies too, y'know.

Post edited by wild_corgi at 2013-12-08 15:34:21
  • Not to worry wild_corgi. Here in the Netherlands the whole country will flood pretty much when something goes wrong with a barrier...
  • Been chilly. But nothing to moan about. You need it that way to feel Christmassy.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Lows in the 30s and 40s! What is this? Hartlepool?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • It is really nice. Bright sunshine. Very mild. It feels like September.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!