Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 736 Comments sorted by
  • Yes strong gales are coming.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • yeah sunday & monday 80mph+ down south i heard.
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Two words = fucking awful!!
  • ^^ just heard weather 80mph+ far up as the midlands @-) right in the firing line...
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Was raining really hard but has cleared & now the stars are shining.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Already had a gutstful of hearing about this bit of a wind on the news already , I lived by Oxford during 1987 when it hit the UK last time , they talked about it second only to winning the World Fucking Cup back when people rode dinosaurs to work.

I only want to see impressive stories & pictures about the storm , cats hanging onto trees for dear life, cars blown into the sea, I don't want to see pictures of people's crafty comb-overs going awry.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Its raining now. No sign of the severe gales though, Yet.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Jozzy81 said:

^^ just heard weather 80mph+ far up as the midlands @-) right in the firing line...

Indeed, it's picking up as the mornings going on. I darednt even hang my pants out on the washing line! :O
  • Jozzy81 said:

^^ just heard weather 80mph+ far up as the midlands @-) right in the firing line...

Indeed, it's picking up as the mornings going on. I darednt even hang my pants out on the washing line! :O

Do it , perfect "drying weather" , as Mums say ......what could go wrong ? ;)
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Lots of wind but it's also quite warm with the sun shining now. They say it'll be storming tomorrow, not looking forward to this as I've got to take lots of things with me to school tomorrow..
  • We're meant to be in the firing line, but it doesn't even seem particularly windy? *Michael fish face*
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-10-27 15:23:24

• We're meant to be in the firing line, but it doesn't even seem particularly windy? * Michael fish face*

Haha , its a bit on and off rainy/squally at the moment in Cardiff . 
  • The wind has been getting stronger as the day's gone on. few heavy showers too...
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • The upcoming storm in Britain has made it to the main news on Dutch television. Seems it is going to be very windy here as well...
    Post edited by Jeronimooo at 2013-10-27 15:01:39
  • I hope the storm will be at its worst when I'm at home. I need the trains to keep going, don't want to get stuck in.. the.. north (of the Netherlands, scary place)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!