Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Leave your 'GOOD NIGHT' messages here
  • 579 Comments sorted by
  • Watching football now. Then the computer is not available to me. I will be back on tomorrow. So for now i will say, Have a nice night and sleep well FRAPPERS.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • good night everyone take care & i'll see you all again soon. :-h
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I am signing out for the day. See you on here tomorrow. Night-night Frapp fans.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Right late night again........ good night all take care & i'll see you all again soon... :-h (:| I-)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Very quiet on here tonight. Try again tomorrow. Night Frapp fans.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • right nighty night all, take care & i'll see you all again soon.... :-h (:| I-)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Me done for the day. Of course i will be back on tomorrow. It is weekend. Night Frapp fans.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • (:| right off to bedfordshire I-) tke care & see you all again soon.... J
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Nightynight J.
    Probably be going to bed too. Girlfriend is watching a JFK-film on the telly right now, giving me an excuse to be behind my computer. Nevertheles it is 1:00 u in the night, so maybe it's best to.... I-)

See ya later! Sleep well J! :-h
  • I am going making a coffee. Doing my teeth. Then i am off to bed. See you all tomorrow. Night Frappers. As i write this the fireworks are still going off. I hope for some sleep.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • night cw take care :-h
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Right off to bedfordshire i thinks :-h take care all & see you again soon. J I-)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Thats me done on here for the day. I will be back tomorrow. Hope you all have a good nights sleep to get you ready for a brand new week. Night- night Goldfrapp fans.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Me done for the day. I will be back on tomorrow. As ever. See you all then. Night Frapp fans.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Right off to bedfordshire, night all take care & see you all again soon..... :-h
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!