Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Leave your 'GOOD NIGHT' messages here
  • 579 Comments sorted by
  • Signing off for the day now. Like yesterday its been nice and busy as we are all excited about TOU. i will be back tomorrow. Have a nice night Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Well, after listening to TOU I think I might be having some sexy dreams tonight. Night peeps =P~
  • Blimey, 'Tales' as an aphrodisiac! :)
  • WHOA!!! that time already best go to bed see you all again soon frapp-nation nighty night & take care... I-)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I am off to bed now. Another busy day on here. I will let you all into a secret, I am addicted to this forum. See you tomorrow. Night.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • night cw true think we all are addicted to this forum.... it's the happyest i've been for a long time since i joined up on here wished i'd joined years ago :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • night night frapp-nation take care & see you again soon..... I-)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Thats me off to bed. As i write this my eldest is talking in her sleep. Cannot tell what she said though. See you all tomorrow. Night Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • night cw :-h
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • right off to bed myself now night night all & see you all soon.... I-)
    Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-09-11 19:19:05
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • While in NY, I saw a reworking of 'Goodnight Moon' as 'Goodnight iPad.' Just horrifying!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Watching Rugby now. The computer is unavailable to me for the rest of the night. So i will see you all tomorrow. Night Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Off to the land of nod now....so goodnight or good day depending where you are! :)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-09-12 18:35:46
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I have ended up back on the computer. HE-HE cannot help myself.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Right off to bed i think got headache coming..... nighty night all take care & see you all again soooon I-)
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!