Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
The Gallery. Your art for our consumption.
  • 393 Comments sorted by

• Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-06-30 10:08:49
  • Some shots of Moscow I did in April on my Smena 8m
  • Love those Russian buildings , square columns as opposed to the classical ones . 

British Museum

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • And my Spork , I love my spork .

"Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Eindhoven 2012 , Sunday morning , coffee bar ranch with a stiffness of Twitter bitching going on in the background by my partners in crime , inbetween rain showers . 
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-18 08:23:23
  • SW4 Festival 2012

• The Sage, Gateshead

(Kodak 400TX film in a Holga 120CFN)

I do like this

• I met a gorgeous little ginger cat as the sun was setting on the allotment yesterday. I love ginger cats!

imageimage

• Gorgeous those two.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

Gorgeous those two.

Cheers, Iuventus   :)

• Sparky said:

The Sage, Gateshead

(image edited out of reply to save bandwidth for mobile Frappers)

I do like this

Cheers, Sparky - it was taken short and pushed in order to bring out all the grain and add a bit of drama but it worked way better than planned. Very pleasantly surprised when I got the film scans back!
    Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-06-20 08:10:20
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Sparky said:

The Sage, Gateshead

(image edited out of reply to save bandwidth for mobile Frappers)

I do like this

Cheers, Sparky - it was taken short and pushed in order to bring out all the grain and add a bit of drama but it worked way better than planned. Very pleasantly surprised when I got the film scans back!

Wow, so that's real film? All mine are little phone pics edited in digital. I'd love to get into analogue photography.

• Sparky said:

Sparky said:

Wow, so that's real film? All mine are little phone pics edited in digital. I'd love to get into analogue photography.

when i was at college digital cameras hadn't come out really and i learnt analogue, i loved the whole process of developing and printing. i was quite anti digital camera when they first came out but did convert. about a year ago i brought a couple of analogue cameras and was really excited about it, but then i remembered all the downsides and haven't used them much since the initial flurry of activity.

this is inside JET, a european nuclear fusion research experiment. nuclear fusion is much cleaner than fission (how current nuclear power plants work) they super heat the fuel to 100 million degrees and spin it round inside this thing, mental!

• Sparky said:

Yeah, just a nice b&w 35mm. I used to use Ilford HP5+ 120mm Medium Format film - that stuff was fun to play with!

I'm digital now, though, all the places I used to buy film and get it developed are long gone.

A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • ping said:

Sparky said:

Sparky said:

when i was at college digital cameras hadn't come out really and i learnt analogue, i loved the whole process of developing and printing. i was quite anti digital camera when they first came out but did convert. about a year ago i brought a couple of analogue cameras and was really excited about it, but then i remembered all the downsides and haven't used them much since the initial flurry of activity.

this is inside JET, a european nuclear fusion research experiment. nuclear fusion is much cleaner than fission (how current nuclear power plants work) they super heat the fuel to 100 million degrees and spin it round inside this thing, mental!

That is very Ridley Scott. And mental!  :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!