Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
MIF Albert Hall footage ?
  • Does anyone know whats happening with the footage taken at last Thursday's albert Hall gig ? 
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • Not 100% sure but think it might be included with the Tales Of Us deluxe boxset
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • i was worried someone might say that, if confirmed i'll have to buy it then, 
  • It seems strange that an official video would be shot without any cameras underneath or on the stage.  How many cameras were mounted on the balcony?  If only 1 then was it filmed by Goldfrapp or to promote the MIF?
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • i was at the front on Thursday, there appeared to be at least 2 fixed cameras that i could see, one to the left of the stage and one fixed in the front centre of the balcony, and there was a guy continually moving about in front of stage, he would film for short periods then move about so he obviously wasn't filming the entire concert continuously, 
  • @muz61 - as long as he was getting some close-ups then that sounds promising.  I only noticed what I thought were "the press" on the Thursday but then I wasn't really paying attention as Alison has me transfixed as per usual.
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!