Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 303 Comments sorted by
  • Yah, sorry, C. Mads Mikkelsen.

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • tweety said:

is the only reason I am not featured in this thread because I am not a celeb?

Your follicles are legendary so you don't have to worry.....:)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Have I mentioned my b/f?

• He doesn't look very pleased with his dinner.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Wait 'til I tell you about his sexual appetite.
  • I am trying to keep my cereal down thanks.... :)
  • Shut up! He's perfect.
  • There is no such thing as perfection. There will be a flaw hidden somewhere.
  • Well, he's horrifyingly straight.
  • Horrifyingly??????

While we are at it though so is Gordon but hey a guy can dream.
  • Gordon who? No matter. Close, but no cigar.

• Gordon Buchanan wildlife cameraman........and he has a lovely accent too and he is daft to boot.
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-08-22 02:58:03
  • I'm not saying I wouldn't.
  • I am !!! ;)
  • You wish.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!