Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 303 Comments sorted by
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:36:34
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • :-) don't fret it.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:39:09
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • If Gordon was here I might just do that....hehe
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • You can't beat a bit of Derren.
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-25 17:41:40
  • ohh benn robinson... unf. my new crush.

• Kevin Pieterson of England cricket team fame. Would post a picture but still can't do it so go find out for yourselves :-B
  • James Purefoy
  • Is that Madds?
  • Who is Madds???
  • Not that guy.
  • is the only reason I am not featured in this thread because I am not a celeb?
    "its MY favourite song"
  • It's because you live in our hearts. We don't require visual reminders of your virile beauty.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!