Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 303 Comments sorted by
  • And let's face it- Latino men are the most gorgeous! I mentioned David Beckham previously as I've always found him to be proper fit too even when he was younger with the blue eyes and floppy blonde hair.

He can pull it off though with his chiselled features. Frank Lampard is also hot to trot. I know people who were going potty over Jamie Dorman (Mr Grey out of 50 shades). He is ok but not all that.

I wouldn't touch Rooney or Peter Crouch with a 50 foot barge pole.
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2018-01-25 01:04:34
  • And let's face it- Latino men are the most gorgeous!

¡Muchas, muy muchas, gracias!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Guapa Guapa :))
  • @serenity I'm curious, do guys in the U.K. send dick pics to you? They certainly do in the States. Just wondering if that's an age thing or a regional thing, it's prob both.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • You should see what gay men send.
  • It's so revealing isn't it? I mean the way men operate. I guess it's the way different genders are raised. Men are allowed to be bold because they aren't slut-shamed and threatened. As a women, my father told me if I ever had sex with a boy I'd get pregnant and he'd disown me or I would get Aids and die. I was terrified to even look at guys that way, then when I become gay..I'm disowned anyway. You just can't win with the male species being a woman- it's a fucked-up Madonna/Whore complex men impose on women. I just don't get it
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I got sent a dick pic once and i think the guy was expecting me to be all phwoar check that out. Instead I said yeah you have a dick. I know what one looks like. Then he was pushing me to send some of myself and I had to block him.

I've known some girls who have received loads. I think the reason i haven't is because i look innocent or something?! I haven't got pictures up on Facebook wearing panties and suspenders (i knew I was going wrong somewhere!! Haha) One guy said to me 'you look so innocent that i just wanna lead you astray. To which I said 'Erm who said I was innocent. You don't know me dearie.' Well he soon changed his tune. Twat.

Some guys are walking talking dicks so let's not add any more fuel to the fire!
  • @ponygurl- Regarding your dad, that's a pretty stupid comment to make. Nobody has to get pregnant if they don't want to but I know quite a few guys who seem to resist wearing a condom. Because THEY can't feel anything. Yes let's REPEAT the sentence again. THEY can't feel anything. Have you heard anything so selfish. So screw the woman getting pregnant?

I'd knock them clean out if they refused to use protection because their ego comes first. And I would refuse to be pressurised into sex as some men seem to think that after 5 dates it's sexy time. Then when the deed is done they disappear!! (I'm talking about people I know. I have at times been pressurised but I've said no)
  • There's no age or nationality thing. A spanish guy apparently wanted my number as he saw me out and about on holiday with my family. This is going back quite a few years ago
    Apparently he was starstruck when he saw me (complete bullshit!!) and had to get my number from a relative of mine who lives in Spain.

So we start chatting on messenger. He was SO full of his own shit. He lives in Spain and I live here. I said to him "This can't possibly work, we live too far away.'

More bullshit from him: You are the sweetest thing I've ever seen. You are only in England and i am in Spain. You can get on plane.'

Well when I did arrive in Spain after 3 months of talking we met up and we were sitting on the beach and he didnt look even remotely interested in me. It came to light that he pursues women a lot in all the bars and restaurants in Spain where he lives and is a rogue. I was a bit gutted at the time but once I got home i sent him a f**k you message back with the words GET OVER YOURSELF.
  • That's how you do it like a boss. :))
  • Though I don't really have a type, these are more the type I tend to go for: 30s, 40s, 50s, respectively.
  • Serenity, I'm curious, you mention Spain and relatives there a lot, and you mentioned your Grand Mother being there once. Are you in part of Spanish decent?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • iuventus said:

Though I don't really have a type, these are more the type I tend to go for: 30s, 40s, 50s, respectively.>

As for you, is this what a typical night on Tinder looks like?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • What's Tinder?

Of those men: 1) was trying to get me to fuck him; 2) I can't remember whether or not I did; and 3) wanted to fuck me (ain't goin' there).
    Post edited by iuventus at 2018-01-25 14:57:39
  • I'm half English and half Meditterean. Not Spanish.
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2018-01-25 15:10:38

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!