Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1028 Comments sorted by
  • I also don't condone the use of botox and lip fillers. Take Ellie Goulding as an example. Her top and bottom lip are exactly the same size. Looks like a sink plunger.
  • I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Sink plunger.  Had to laugh.  Thanks for that.  I should tell you about sitting next to Angelina Jolie (or her lookalike) on an airplane, once.  Quite amusing.
  • In general, Hollywood and television women look like monsters because of this. And still, they win praise as sex idols. WTF?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • By men who spend too much time with inflatables I’d say. Anyway, I’m glad we all seem to be on the same page.
  • @katrobin you really should have your own YouTube channel you know. You would be world famous!
  • Post edited by LuDux at 2018-01-10 19:33:57
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • LuDux said:

Well that's just err..... lovely. If you like the voluptuous look!
  • It would be quite an interesting and revelatory test for us to declare which one we are drawn most to....
    Someone else go first.
  • How about someone posting a picture of an actual female instead of weirdly shaped figurines?! :))
  • If i were a flat figurine I would'nt like to guess what the end article would look like. Probably got 3 heads and a tail!
  • How about someone posting a picture of an actual female instead of weirdly shaped figurines?! :))

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Okay.... a slight improvement there ludux but a little less waxwork please so I'm giving you a second chance!!
  • KatRobin said:

It would be quite an interesting and revelatory test for us to declare which one we are drawn most to....
    Someone else go first.

I just want to know who made the ET. figurine with the big hoo-ha. Steven Spielberg?

I don't want to sound like a whore, but I personally love all different types of female body types. I don't really care for fake though, I don't think lip, tit and ass enhancements are sexy and are dangerous..as the human body's immune system will cut off foreign material and form scar tissue around the object and encapsulate it. As I've said before, men don't get pec, ab and dick enhancements..because women tend to accept the male form in all of it's diversity. I absolutely love the diversity of women's bodies. I'm drawn to how they use it, movement. It's powerful, the expression of sexuality in movement
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I know this sounds really random but I think the reason why men don't get d*ck enhancements is because there isn't actually a surgical intervention for this. I guess breast enlargement is a far easier procedure to invent because all you need to do is insert two silicone baps inside the chest cavity.

Your so right though. Imagine if we rejected men based in their penis size or taunted them into going under the knife. I certainly haven't. I think it would be highly rude and insulting. Because the female chest is a prominent focal point I think that's why breast surgery is so high profile and there is this constant obsession about breasts. When a woman wears a bra, swimsuit or a bikini which part of the body is being made prominent? Her boobs.

It peeves me off so badly that there are much more non padded bras in the shops than padded ones. It's unfair and cruel that we are marginalised. I have felt inferior many a time because I've seen a bra/pant set I've liked for a person with boulders!!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!