Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1028 Comments sorted by
  • That site seems to have gotten Alison completely wrong in some categories.
  • Ok have i been in a coma or something? This was a thread about women right? So why has it suddenly turned into something about Alisons sexuality?

Not following this one.
  • The links that you are posting don't seem credible LuDux. And we all know that Alison is in a relationship with a lady. So erm yeah. Whatever really.

• well, they have Spongebob Patrick. I'd say they did their research

Terrible mistake. I'll be laughing stock at kindergarten

Post edited by LuDux at 2017-09-19 19:22:43
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Ludux- I'm worried that you are going to start annoying some people on here. As for Alisons sexuality? Why the need to bring this up. Your posts are illogical and just plain weird.

It is now common knowledge that she is with Lisa Gunning. 
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2017-09-20 06:42:44
  • it's about Patrick, not Alison's sexuality. Should I move it to "Sexy Men" thread?
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Unless its a woman called Patrick then yeah. 
  • Ludux- I'm worried that you are going to start annoying some people on here. ;

Actually, I think most on here have very broad shoulders. I, for one, don't give much of a fuck what people say, or their opinions. They are entitled to them as much as I am to mine.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Didn't say i had a problem with people expressing them but this isnt the thread for a geezer called Patrick really.
  • Didn't say i had a problem with people expressing them but this isnt the thread for a geezer called Patrick really.

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Seriously you people just like to constantly bait others all the time. Ain't got time for it.
  • It amuses us. It's what forums exist for. Toughens you up for the shit storm that real life is.
  • That's the thing I love about humanity.  They just accept that life sucks.  Zero attempts to actually find a solution.  Just keep pointing those fingers.  That does so much good.
  • Um, laughing helps.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I'm 1 v 7 billion Whick ( well 2 v 7 billion if I count Iuv) .
    I feel the odds a pretty much stacked against me. Life sucks. Not all the time, but it never fails to hammer home the point about how unfair and visceral it all is. We do the best to adapt our own personal world to be as agreeable as it can be, but not far outside of your perimeter stalks the monsters of the Id, or other people's Id, (sounds like the plot of an old ScFi movie or a Shakespearean play) and they are unpleasant and they are ugly.
    Laughter and love to those around you helps.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!