Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1028 Comments sorted by
  • It's not all about model looks. It's also about personality, talent, charisma, the way you hold yourself and not worrying how cool you look.

Also ability to sing in French a major advantage ;) Love her!

Post edited by tattmaylor at 2013-09-29 03:17:19
  • So very glad I'm on the chuckwagon.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • iuventus said:

So very glad I'm on the chuckwagon.

What is a chuckwagon?
  • The one that doesn't allow all of these hideous women--or any dames at all really.

Seriously, were those last half dozen or so selections meant to pull someone's leg, or what?
  • The one that doesn't allow all of these hideous women--or any dames at all really.

Seriously, were those last half dozen or so selections meant to pull someone's leg, or what?

In a bizarre reversed piece of use of metaphors - you're a confirmed vegetarian asking why bacon tastes nice ;)  Hopefully I haven`t offended the entire board with that ....hello ??

My femallic tastes are eyes , cheekbones and in person , not embarrassed to laugh , a real crazy sense of humour (as opposed to just saying you have one) and when I say crazy , I mean off the wall `crazy` not shave all my bodily hair off during the night and sellotape my cat to the ceiling crazy .

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-09-29 17:59:05
  • It's not all about model looks. It's also about personality, talent, charisma, the way you hold yourself and not worrying how cool you look.

Also ability to sing in French a major advantage ;) Love her!

The girl from Arcade Fire is all yours Matt.  I guess that I'll have to make do with the guest presenter:  ;)

Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • This woman is so scary but seems popular on Female Musicians FTW Facebook page!!
    Photo: Eight swords form a cage
the sky is grey
I'm tied and I am blind
there is no escape
the cards will tell the truth
the laws of motion rise!

Eight of swords
trouble or trick?
kill the heretic!

Eight of swords
devil's cards of sin
let the witches in!

My clothes are wet and torn
I stand in waste
these blades can set me free
the mirror keeps me insane
eight swords form a cage
the sky is grey
I'm tied and I am blind
I don't want to escape!
the cards will tell the truth
the laws of motion rise!

Eight of swords
trouble or trick?
kill the heretic

Eight of swords
devil's cards of sin
let the witches in!

These swords don't protect you
the blind you
more!

Eight of swords!

She said she was two
only one will do
let the witches in
let the witches in
let the witches in

Eight of swords
trouble or trick?
kill the heretic (kill the heretic)

Eight of swords
Devil's cards of sin
let the witches in!
let them in!
No!

Eight of swords
trouble or trick?
kill the heretic (kill the heretic)

Eight of Swords
Devil's cards of sin
let the witches in!

http://youtu.be/_SKELDVRJDY

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-09-29 18:32:23
  • I had to look up the meaning of FTW.  :))
    Post edited by mode_devotion at 2013-09-29 18:16:28
  • ^
    To be quite honest I dont know what it means either, I just enjoy the FB page as they celebrate female singers from all over the World from major players like Beyonce to up coming not really know singers like Lorde. They are New Zealand based and I got to like them as they praised my beloved Ladyhawke a lot so liked them on FB. Their very friendly as well as they do regularly answer peoples comments on the site. They send me recommendations too! 

:D
  • Although FB gets a lot of bad press it can also be quite useful too.  Thanks for the recommendation, I tend to prefer female singers (with a few exceptions) and so I'll definitely have a look.  :)
  • Sartori said:

In a bizarre reversed piece of use of metaphors - you're a confirmed vegetarian asking why bacon tastes nice ;)

And to further the analogy: one man's meat is another man's... well, not poison, but... am just underlining the fact that we all have quite different tastes (or none at all) in women. :-)
  • @Sartori I've known a number of women in my days. Though I peruse the male aisles at the butcher, I can still tell the difference between women with natural beauty and those made up to look like blow-up dolls and wide-eyed hookers. I appreciate the same natural allure in men and women. Perhaps my broad perspective is a bit much for you to swallow.

@H_J I am surprised that you would even entertain such a puerile analogy.
  • ^ Calm down. Surely it's true that people can and do find it difficult to see what others find attractive about particular men/women... but that doesn't mean any individual is right or wrong.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!