Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
(leak talk in this thread)
  • 619 Comments sorted by
  • Well said.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Doesn't matter, Stranger. The Leak is no more than an urban legend.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • When ARTPOP leaks, it's gonna be huge.

Run for your lives!
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • When artpop leaks: everybody will experience a slowdown of their internet connection because half a zillion Gaga fans will be all over it. It will be digital Black Friday.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • tweety said:

there is no censorship but self censorship ;)

Really? Ask a random North Korean and I'm sure he will disagree with you.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • I'm sure he meant in the Western World, Str.
  • LOL

The world's gonna go gaga.
  • iuventus said:

I'm sure he meant in the Western World, Str.

You'd be surprised at the amount of censorship in the Western world iuventus.
  • Even West Koreans would disagree.
  • Alan said:

LOL

The world's gonna go gaga.

When that leak happens I'm just going to disconnect everything, hide in a cabin in the woods and wait it out. Seriously. I think stuff might explode over it. Although the picture that leaked that Inez who shot Artpop took, is not really my thing. It's probably a backstage outtake or something like that.
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-07-24 11:23:49
  • Wait, it's not the official cover?
  • Stranger said:

You'd be surprised at the amount of censorship in the Western world iuventus.

No, I wouldn't.

• Alan said:

Wait, it's not the official cover?

No. On the official one her hand is removed and she is a human M&Ms fountain.
  • Spitting in their face? The leak talk is going to happen.  if there is a problem then I really don't care if people delete this thread, leak talk was happening elsewhere and people were complaining. Do with this thread what you wish :-D
  • Where can I see it?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!