Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Exciting and sexy (possibly) Autumn Tour 2013 :oD
  • 69 Comments sorted by
  • I got row N (for Hammersmith Apollo) - is it bad?  :((
    Post edited by alex_f at 2013-06-12 07:23:59
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • Alan said:

I wonder when they will tour the States. Around the holidays?

I'm pretty sure the dates have been announced but I can't recall them.  Heck, I can't even recall where I saw them.  Maybe the old board?
  • Row K , I got unlucky probably as I smell of Marmite
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • gonna wait i think and see what else is announced. hoping for cambridge as it is closer and cheaper to get to
  • yeah.. ive got a sneaking suspicion (/ had a tip off) that there's going to be a Brighton date.... so if not Hammersmith ill hold out in the hope that happens me thinks....
  • So looking forward to them coming across the pond again. I wish they'd come back and play in Boston but NYC will probably be the closest they will get but I'm not complaining, I just want to see them again asap
    :x
  • CANADA. CANADA. CANADA. CAAAAANAAAADDDDAAAAAA. Ahem. Pleeeeease?

(Last time they came anywhere in Canada was for Seventh Tree and that was just Toronto and Vancouver if I remember correctly, show Ottawa some love!)

• I'm waiting for Poland, but I might go to Berlin
  • i haven't tried for hammersmith tickets, i'm hoping more dates will be released soon.
  • surprised hammersmith is seated. makes for an iffy atmos i think. remembering back to the albert hall tct gig when ag told us all to get up n dance! i know this tour won't be that sort of gig but standing is so much more informal.
    Post edited by Stuart_P at 2013-06-12 14:41:33
  • I'd love them to do The Sage in Gateshead as they did on the 7T tour. God, the acoustics in there were wonderful (and Alison said 'thank you Scotland!" at the end)

:))
    Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-06-12 14:48:18
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Work got in the way so not even tried really yet. Sounds like its unlikely I'll get a ticket anyway :-(
  • Hammersmith Apollo is a good venue. I always go for seats in the circle. I've never been seated downsairs as every gig I've been to there has always had standing in the stalls area.
  • spunky said:

Hammersmith Apollo is a good venue. I always go for seats in the circle. I've never been seated downsairs as every gig I've been to there has always had standing in the stalls area.

Saw the Cramps in 86 in the circle and thought I was going to die , thrown over the balcony as a sacrifice to the moshing gods . I love the downstairs , seeing Erasure on the Phantasmagorical tour and Andy and Vince coming back during the break and playing Erasure bingo , great memories there . Nov 1 - some more . 
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-13 06:04:44
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!