Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 176 Comments sorted by
  •  I travel ( much) and a perfect record for a short 120km per hr journey. Love the Eurovision vibe on several songs but hate others with a passion. Voicething could be a project by itself. 
    ISOBEL
  • I can't be bothered to check if I already answered the title question or not - so I'll write (again):

I love Head First, and Alison is way too self-critical sometimes. After 2010 tour, how could I not love it?
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:11:00
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • No offense here, but I haven't heard a Goldfrapp album from start-to-finish since "Black Cherry." Each of the preceding albums have had their moments, but to me weren't what Goldfrapp were about. "Tale of Us" is setting up to be a true return to form..
    Post edited by OhMuseYou at 2013-06-20 03:10:06
  • My fave album is Head First. Fave song is Rocket, esp. the 'oh-oh-oh' part.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • wwwwooow i want that cassette!!!

• ugggh, wheres the new albums single???? I hate wating
  • Hello Jukebox!
  •  The album received a nomination for Best Electronic/Dance Album at the 2011 Grammy Awards.

• CD, CD+LP, digital download, and cassette!
  • Why does the thread title keep changing every day?
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet

• Alan said:

Why does the thread title keep changing every day?

I don't know. And I don't understand the random bumps/responses by juanbjork.

• Alan said:

I don't know. And I don't understand the random bumps/responses by juanbjork.

He must be a spambot.
  • Alan said:

The person who starts a thread can use the edit option to alter their initial post the same way as everybody can edit normal replies BUT they also get the option of correcting/editing/altering the title of the thread too.

I quite like it as it can reflect how a thread has changed or allow for for a bit of fun & variations to keep it fresh.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Alan said:

The person who starts a thread can use the edit option to alter their initial post the same way as everybody can edit normal replies BUT they also get the option of correcting/editing/altering the title of the thread too.

I quite like it as it can reflect how a thread has changed or allow for for a bit of fun & variations to keep it fresh.

It can also confuse others.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!