Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales of Us - the film
  • 'Drew' is not only the first track you'll hear from the album, but also the first part of the beautiful film that Lisa Gunning has directed to accompany 'Tales Of Us', which will be shown in cinemas later this year. 

I guess that means a premiere?
    Post edited by tweety at 2013-07-15 04:46:48
    "its MY favourite song"
  • 6 Comments sorted by
  • so i'm now starting to wonder a bit about what the 'film' is gonna be like. will it be a series of short vignettes or more of a whole thing with some sort of narrative? 
    i wonder how Drew fits in with the others? 
  • I wonder if they`ll have a screen and project video stuff as the Manc. concerts play , (a la Human League 1978) , that looks a churchy arch .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • its possible, but where will the orchestra sit?
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Mmm , I`ll draw up a seating plan and get back to you (darn , he spotted the hole in my plan) , they could wheel out one of those 5 ton video recorder/tv combos we had in college 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • we used to have a technician for that. he always ate his sandwiches in the science lab
    "its MY favourite song"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!